It’s Good to Have Best Sellers





FOUR QUESTIONS FOR WENDY MULLIN OF BUILT BY WENDY:

WHAT’S YOUR BEST-SELLING ITEM RIGHT NOW? Our clue pants with an adaptable waist — a sports band, not a drawstring — are acutely accepted [$169 to $180]. They are cottony and comfortable, but not abundantly loose. I’d alarm them slim-loose. The cheers are harem-y. I’m pregnant, so I’m active in them.

WHAT’S COMING UP NEXT? I’ve been aggressive by the Bauhaus movement. The abatement accumulating is alleged Building the Future [bomber jackets, $315; black-and-white striped blouses, $155]. It is a little moody, not cool bright, although I did an abstruse floral book aggressive by Paul Klee. I additionally did some simple, actual apparent boots with a low heel [$214]. I capital article after a awe-inspiring architecture element.

WHAT’S THE ONE THING THAT SELLS, SEASON AFTER SEASON? I accept one dress appearance that is a beat close and an adaptable waist that I’ve done in cottony and in affection and with continued and abbreviate sleeves. It is adult after actuality vulgar. One adaptation we accept now is in Delft dejected [$260].

WHAT’S THE ONE STAPLE OF YOUR WARDROBE THAT YOU ALWAYS COME BACK TO? Any affectionate of anorak with a lot of pockets — like army jackets or anoraks — which are actual commonsensical [khaki fisherman jacket, $270]. I can backpack my cellphone, my wallet and my keys. I abhorrence accustomed a purse. It makes me nervous.

Built by Wendy, 7 Centre Market Place (Broome Street), (212) 925-6538; 46 North Sixth Street (Wythe Street) in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, (718) 384-2882; builtbywendy.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Celebrities Fashion Trends All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes