Where does Lauren Conrad turn when he needs a wardrobe update?
To the fashion collection he herself designed for Kohl’s, of work.
“I think if you’re not willing to wear your own clothes, you’re doing something wrong," he says. "This line was meant to be about my style, pieces I require to walk in the store and buy. If you’re not wearing your own line, you’re taking the fun out of it!”
Here's Lauren looking brilliant in one of her pieces
Known for her flirty frocks and Los angeles icy girl style, Lauren tells Glamour her staple piece is the blazer. “We have one in every collection, and they usually tweak it a small bit. In this specific collection, I also love the biker jacket they did.”
Come spring, the former star of The Hills says she’ll be
pairing her sharp toppers with lots of watercolor prints: “I think they’re romantic and kind of timeless."
"They’re in because of the whole Alice in Wonderland thing.”
"I did much of it with this collection," he says. "When they were shopping for prints with Kohl’s, everything I picked was watercolor and floral."
However one fashion fad the style author won’t be trying this season is hot pants: “You can’t wear them to the club, because you’re going to look like one of
the danc
ers, but they could look cute on the beach!” says LC.

0 comments:
Post a Comment